[Rhodes22-list] Super Bud

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 20:35:38 EST 2005

Ed,
  I confess that I simply did a Google search on "corashen" and found
hits on the rhodes22.org site (the archives).
You can search most of the archives with a Google search of:
"rhodes22-list  your_search_word_here"
This narrows down the search pretty well to the archives.
Unfortunately, it does a poor job on the "newer"
archived files.  Michael - Google may be doing a better job searching
the gzip files downloadable files rather than
the raw text files.  If you want to gzip the rest of the raw text files,
I would be happy to do a search test after
Google indexes your pages.  Don't know if it will work, this is just a
guess.
Ed - I am honored that a non-drinker would "toast" the list with a Bud!
I will ask my wife to add you to our Christmas card list.

-Bud Connor