[Rhodes22-list] unsubscribe me

FCrawford0707 at aol.com FCrawford0707 at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 09:36:54 EST 2005

Slim, Rummy, et al - What Steve M hasn't told you is that he will  be
retiring  to Marco Island next fall, with his own slip on the  water.  We've got to
convince him that he needs a Rhodes to keep in his  slip - he'll need a project
to work on anyway.  His potential as a sailor  is pretty good (although he's
been known to get seasick in a 5 knot breeze after  a bit too much of the
vodka).  I say we keep him on the list by force, if  necessary.
    Frone Crawford
    s/v Sunday Morning