[Rhodes22-list] Second Rhodes on Ebay Continued

Todd Zumach zoomerzx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 19:25:21 EST 2005

That certainly looks like a Rhodes.  I have never heard of a "Reder".  The
hull number starts with GBX.  You east coast guys must be salivating over
all these project boats.  My question is: what is the timeline of
manufacturing sites for the Rhodes?  Are the 1985/1986 models those built by
Stan at the current plant, NY plant, or by an outside contractor?

Looking at the pictures of these boat makes me even more amazed at how well
my 1986 was maintained.  I really got lucky on my used purchase!

Todd Z.
Phillips, WI
S/V TBD  (I still haven't found the perfect name)