[Rhodes22-list] E-BAY boat - Who Wants What

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Dec 16 15:56:59 EST 2005

Brad,

If you're going to do a knock-out, do it right.  Nobody knows where
anything stands.  When you go silent we all think you've made some kind
of deal.  There's plenty of time to work this out.

You brought the boat in for $1250?

We all know the boat is worth $1500 to Stan.

You want the IMF.

Luis needs a hull.

Bud is interested in all sorts of odds and ends.

There must be stuff for Todd and Lou and others who are building.

You've got a gold mine.  Don't jump at every offer.  There are probably
25 lurkers who would speak up given a chance.

What's the IMF worth to you?

How much is the storage fee if we can't pull it all together in less
than a month?

What do you figure it will cost to haul the boat from anywhere to
anywhere else if you have to pay someone to do it?

If Stan bought the boat from you for $250, let you keep the IMF, stored
the IMF at the factory, and kept the rest of the boat would you be
interested?

Is anyone else interested in paying someone to haul the boat to the
factory for Stan to rebuild when he gets the chance?

Let's find out who has an interest in the boat, and put a monetary value
on that interest.

In any case, Bud gets something for doing the legwork.

If we can figure out how to do this right, we can do it over and
over--everyone wins.

Bill Effros