[Rhodes22-list] Sunshade vs. Bimini

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 16 19:24:27 EST 2005

Rummy,
Nice layout.  Are you using this on your boat?  The Sunbrella will require one or more seams to be sewn in your shown dimensions.  Is there a particular requirement you know of for the size parameters, and where are your seams on the layout.  I could probably do this also if there is interest in a bid.
Art