[Rhodes22-list] Sunshade vs. Bimini

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 16 21:24:53 EST 2005

Rummy,
Rodger Rookey saw the one I made for his boat, now mine.  I used SS on the outboard edges with transverse support beam to beam.  It works well over the boom, although suitable for sailing with genny only.  Your thoughts appreciated.  Dimensions are variable, although the one I made had no seams and had to be a little smaller than yours for that reason.
Art