[Rhodes22-list] E-BAY boat - Who Wants What

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 17 08:07:05 EST 2005

Brad,
  if your still interested in just the IMF, then you ought to keep the
stays/shrouds too.
Also, if I were you ... I would take the rudder, headsail, and
cushions.  They are easy
to store and you never know when you might need them as replacements.
(But I could always find a nice home for them if you don't want them :)

  I like Chris's idea of having a community boat, yours is good boat and
ought to
clean up nicely.  Though I don't know the best place to keep it.
Florida and the
Gulf area seem to be getting a lot of hurricanes these days.

-Bud