[Rhodes22-list] Biscayne Bay Area Launch ramps

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Sat Dec 17 19:48:16 EST 2005

   Bill, You HAVE to give us a travel log of your trip.  My wif   fair weather sailor too, and I would love to know how your trip turn   s out.

   Bob, I also have the Frank Pappy guide bo   best guide book I have ever seen.  I've read    and haven't even been down there yet!  But alas,    a guide book that provides information on launching plac   be launching and plan to leave the car and trailer for 5-7   Maybe it is no big deal to leave vehicles for several days/nig   but I would hate to return to find my car and/or trailer gone or
   vanda

   And here is another question/idea.     great idea to sail to Key West and then somehow   trailer down to pull out in Key West instead of having   way back into the wind.  Anyone ever attempt those logi

   Bill Wickman

   <
   -----rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.or