[Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Dec 18 16:53:04 EST 2005

Thanks, Chris,

You're in.  You've got to get it back to Miami.  How long would such a
trip take?  What's the insurance deal?  The Conch Cruisers Bill
mentioned seem to be a group of MacGregor owners taking long cruises
together.  If you set something up for the Summer of 07 you might get a
group of people interested in taking their own boats with you on a
cruise they would never take by themselves.

Bill Effros