[Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Dec 18 23:01:08 EST 2005

That's OK, Jerry.  I've written you down for 4 shares.

Joke, joke.

You're in for 2.  Thanks.  It looks like this can happen.

I'll talk to Brad tomorrow night and make sure this is what he wants to
do.  I see no downside to accumulating as many partners as possible.
The only real trick is getting enough rentals from one year to the next,
and the more partners we've got, the easier that's got to be.

Stay tuned to this channel as we nail down the details.

Bill Effros