[Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:24:26 EST 2005

I have been reading with interest.  Odyssey Marine Consulting LLC has been
batting the idea of have a rental boat for 3 years now and I havent come up
with a good solution.  The main down side is liability insurance.  You can
figure >1600 a year for that.  divided by 250 that is 40 weeks of rental to
cover.  There are companies who rent and have timeshare deals on boats.  The
rental boats are usually low cost boats which are going to take some abuse.
The timeshare boats are ones that most people cannot afford to own outright
but split 6 to 10 ways is not too bad.  If you get it worked out lemme know
I always wanted a home in Miami - even a tiny one.  Bob Weber