[Rhodes22-list] Florida Syndicate

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Dec 21 00:39:46 EST 2005

I outright own two boats (neither of them are in Florida though), and I casually mentioned it to my wife, fully expecting her to say "enough is enough". She said "$250??!! We're in!"

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> napoli68 at charter.net 12/20/2005 10:30:03 pm >>>
Slim,
        That is exactly what happened to me, I "casually" mentioned that the
"Guys" were talking about a Syndicate of a R22 in Fla. and even before I
could confess I had said yes, she said "Are you nuts? Of course we're in!"
Sint Sie mine Doppelganger?
Chris G