[Rhodes22-list] Hey

bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 09:01:44 EST 2005

Good morning Bud--I am on Lake weir s.e. of Ocala. Since I am in the center
I can go east or west distance wise, but I have been looking for suitable
property in Yankeetown on the gulf side and do some sailing in the gulf
eventually. That area is especially nice since you can dock your boat in
fresh water and motor to the salt and back into fresh at the end of your
sail.  Have a good one--Barney

picture of Sea Duced--I noticed someone caught the song title I
listed--Barney (Sea Duced)

http://127.0.0.1:6083/Panda?ID=pav_3091&SPAM=true