[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Ed - in your back channel

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sat Dec 24 19:10:06 EST 2005

kroposki wrote:
> ... Mark and the northern Bob think that secrecy is
> the way the list should operate.  I did not see you
> comment on their demands for secrecy...

Ed, I believe that you mis-characterize my position.

So far as commentary is concerned, you seem to have
pretty well cornered the market on straw men.  Are
you planning to branch out into post-hoc-ergo-hoc
in the new year?

I may, of course, regret engaging in a battle of wits
with an unarmed opponent.  I hope you will prove
worthy of my efforts.  Let the non-sequiturs fall
where they may.

I'll wish you a Merry Christmas, and trust you won't
use it as an excuse to excoriate me.

With great and pervasive sincerity,
/Robert