[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Rummy

michael meltzer michaelmeltzer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 11:02:26 EST 2005

well ed. I am doing nothing for sail other than
playing bills. does that count? btw trying out a new
toy, email at starbucks on the new pda. the keyboad
sucks -mjm
--- rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
<kroposki at innova.net> wrote:
> Rummy,
>             My perspective is little people do
little things, while
> those that aspire to greatness achieve and make good
things happen.  A
> positive aspect of the lip flapping is that Barney
does not have to ask
> where have all the reindeer gone.  Is either one
doing any work on his
> boat(s)?  Is one covered with an impervious tarp
that does not allow
> cleaning and polishing?  Does either of their sails
need some
> restitching?
>             I would be willing to bet two bits that
Stan is trying to
> solve some boat related issue.
>             Is Slim playing a gig for New Years?
>             Is Jim sailing on the Gulf for New
Years?
>             Which way did Bill go to Edenton, or did
he stand up Stan
> again?
>             Yes there are real questions out there
more interesting than
> babble.
>
> Ed K
> I am only twenty miles from the 6th Great Lake, and
I was told there is

www.rhodes22.org/list