[Rhodes22-list] Music Genome Project & Routes

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Dec 26 22:04:40 EST 2005

Slim,

You know about the Music Genome Project?

Great:

http://www.pandora.com/

Bill Effros

PS -- Ed, going to try different routes in different directions
depending on time of day.  If we call the routes "Eastern", "Middle" and
"Western" -- with yours the Western route, your route shouldn't take
much longer than the middle route, but it seems a lot longer than the
Eastern route, both in time and distance if metropolitan rush hours can
be avoided.

I've taken all 3.

I'm off the hook with Stan.  He said to just call before I arrive.  The
boat is still in the driveway.  50 degree days of late, good for doing
things.

Just installed a Jabsco compact head, which looks good.  I like the pump
better than the W/C.  It fits in the space easily, although I would not
recommend it for fat asses.  (Nothing personal.)

Bill Effros