[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Rummy: Jims reply

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 08:49:27 EST 2005

Ed:
  I was out of town again over Christmas, leading a bunch of ingrate winter Texans to the beautiful Texas hill country for a Christmas tour; one of the many gigs we do to bring in a little extra income (with 8 year old twins and two teen agers, it's a necessity, not a luxury...).

  Going over to work on Menagerie a bit this afternoon after work....might take her out for a short dance if the winds drop a tad....

  I am sailing for New Years (weather cooperating). There is an outrageous fireworks display over the bay, and we generally anchor just off of the barge that launches them and enjoy the evening.

  Weather here is back to normal South Texas winter... mid to upper 80's with SE winds 15-20. Tomorrow we get a cold front, dropping the temerature to around 80, switching the wind to NW...perfect....

  Happy New Year Ya'll
  jw

kroposki <kroposki at innova.net> wrote:
  Rummy,
My perspective is little people do little things, while
those that aspire to greatness achieve and make good things happen. A
positive aspect of the lip flapping is that Barney does not have to ask
where have all the reindeer gone. Is either one doing any work on his
boat(s)? Is one covered with an impervious tarp that does not allow
cleaning and polishing? Does either of their sails need some
restitching?
I would be willing to bet two bits that Stan is trying to
solve some boat related issue.
Is Slim playing a gig for New Years?
Is Jim sailing on the Gulf for New Years?
Which way did Bill go to Edenton, or did he stand up Stan
again?
Yes there are real questions out there more interesting than
babble.

Ed K
I am only twenty miles from the 6th Great Lake, and I was told there is
open water there somewhere.