[Rhodes22-list] Music Genome Project & Routes

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Dec 27 12:14:38 EST 2005

Hmm.

The site is playing music for me in the background as I write this.
Basically it creates a streaming music station based on your personal
preferences.  The people it strings together for you are very
interesting, and of course it keeps learning as you tell it you like
this or don't like that.

Must be a bug in the Apple software.

Bill Effros