[Rhodes22-list] Good Old Boat Magazine

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 27 15:27:57 EST 2005

GlacierRhodies~

The January/February issue arrived today, with a fantastic article about
Phillip Rhodes and his designs.  I encourage you all to pick up a copy and
learn more about the rich sailboat design tradition Phil Rhodes brings to
the Rhodes 22 (the last boat he designed, I think).

Back in the '60s when Stan commissioned Phil Rhodes to design the Rhodes 22,
he was then much younger than many of us are today, but no less smarter.
What a great move that was!

If anyone decides to subscribe to GOB magazine, please let me know back
channel at pthorn at nc.rr.com. so I can take advantage of the GOB "fleece"
subscription promotion.  Perhaps Bill E can figure out how more of us can
capitalize on that deal.

I hope your all your Christmases went well and Happy New Year!

PT