[Rhodes22-list] Boom questions response and chatter

kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Tue Dec 27 16:11:36 EST 2005

Rummy,
            Gee, you are sounding like me, asking for more details and
specifics.  Maybe it is in the Lake Hartwell water?  If you keep it up,
Stan will quit giving you exalted  status.  I imagine that next you will
want a picture and diagrams.

Peter,
            I have been subscribing to Good Old Boats for several years.
I have communicated with the editors and writers several times.  Maybe
we can get Ted Brewer to host Sir Stanley's upcoming birthday?  Imagine
those two old salty farts talking about sailboats.  It could leave the
sailing historians from Mystic Seaport aghast.

Ed K