Mystic Seaport RE: [Rhodes22-list] Ford Expedition

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Wed Feb 2 19:54:23 EST 2005

Ed,
Have you ever asked Mystic Seaport about "design number 804, listed as a
21' fiberglass sloop "Rhodes Continental" for General Boats, 1968" which is
how Ben Stavis describes it on his page devoted to the R22 on his Phil
Rhodes website. I think someone once told me that the R22 was included in
Henderson's book on Rhodes designs but I've never seen the book and my
memory may be a bit fuzzy.

Best,
Mary Lou