[Rhodes22-list] Phil Rhodes Drawings

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Feb 3 14:44:25 EST 2005

>  EdK,

  I just did a Google for Philip Rhodes and turned up these interesting sites:
http://www.macnaughtongroup.com/Philip_L_Rhodes.htm
http://astro.temple.edu/~bstavis/pr/rhodes-bio.htm
http://launch5.com/

  not to mention the Ranger site which most of you probably know of
along with Seafarer.
  Must take a day trip to Mystic to check out the archives and exhibits.
  Lou