[Rhodes22-list] Mark Metzler your friendly rhodes list lurker

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 13:52:43 EST 2005

I bought an '87 Rhodes 2 years ago (unrecycled) from the 2nd owner.  The
boat was in very good condition, had never been in salt water and came
complete with original single axel trailer, pop top canvas cover, both
furling sails (IMF main & jib) and a working 4 HP two stroke outboard.  I
paid $6,000 for the package.  You probably won't find anything in good
"ready to sail" condition for much less than that.

Good luck, Stephen Staum