[Rhodes22-list] Advice Please!

Saroj Gilbert saroj at pathfind.net
Sun Feb 6 08:14:59 EST 2005

I have a 20-yr-old Suburban with a recently rebuilt 350V8 and transmission
with hauling package and electric brake control.  The entire exhaust system
was also replaced recently and she passed inspection.  I'll be selling it
soon because I'm acquiring my son's Yukon in a month or so.  The bed of
these old classic Suburbans are huge... you can lay a  4 x 8 sheet of
plywood down flat,  This truck runs very well and has a lovely, deep throaty
sound and an engine you can actually stick your hand into. Of course I need
a step ladder to get close enough to get my hand in, but there ya go...  I
also notice that nobody challenges me on the road like they sometimes do
when I'm driving my Miata.  A beast, she is!

This particular one also comes complete with a confederate flag (that came
with the truck I might add -- just haven't got around to throwing it
out).and a set of air horns that play Dixie!  Just in case you get into a
sardonic mood.  They did save me from being locked up in a fenced storage
unit facility one night!

She ain't real pretty, but then you don't have to worry about your dogs
making a mess either!

Asking $2,000 in SouthEast Virginia about 2 1/2 hours from Edenton.  Contact
me back-channel if interested.

Saroj