[Rhodes22-list] Advice Please!

Nell nellwolfe at cox.net
Sun Feb 6 08:44:05 EST 2005

I plan to put in in Washington, NC about 30 minutes from my house. The
Pamlico River runs adjacent to Washington. There are 3 marinas in
Washington, each with both moorings for rent as well as launch sites. The
Pamlico River runs into the Pamlico Sound and Ocracoke is an easy day's sail
from Washington.
I can also sail into the Albemarle Sound and go visit Stan.