[Rhodes22-list] Biggest Party In The World

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 05:25:06 EST 2005

PT,

It would have been about 1995-96 or so.  I was based
in NYC from 92-94 and we had a Europe based B-727
operation (now Airbus) but nothing in South America.
Since 97 I've been on the DC-10, all domestic except
for maybe one trip a year to Campanis, Brazil (near
Sao Paulo).  When I was in my late 20's and early
30's, flying international was exciting.  Now its just
a pain in the ass.  Since 9/11 things have only gotten
worse.

Brad

=== message truncated ===