[Rhodes22-list] aaron copeland: mac attack

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 06:17:44 EST 2005

Slim,

The video is a series of photos of the Iraqi election
set to "Fanfare For the Common Man".  I love Copeland
and if you are familiar with his personal history, you
know he had controversial political views, perhaps
unjustly given the time period and the "red scare".
Anyway, I take some perverse pleasure in the fact that
your Mac won't play the video.  I've been struggling
for months to get my IBM laptop to work with the
wireless network at work.  I've spent hours on the
phone with corporate IT types to the point that I'm
now a pet project.  Finally I just bought a 2 foot LAN
cable so I can connect through hardwire, same solution
as home (it works but constantly drops offline).  A
co-worker of mine with a Mac will sit next to me in
the crew lounge, then move to the other side, then
accross from me, then to the other side of the room
and back, all the while bragging about the superiority
of his Mac. Its good to hear that Macs aren't perfect.

Brad

http://adamkeiper.blogs.com/comparevideo/files/Iraq_Election.wmv