[Rhodes22-list] Rhodies on the road

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Feb 10 19:37:52 EST 2005

I haven't mentioned it before mostly because I'm mediocre at best on a
good day, but I play a few instruments too - Guitar, bass, harmonica,
all of which have been mentioned, but I didn't see the hammer dulcimer
mentioned yet. Picked that up about 3 or 4 years back. Cool sound, and
easy to just "join in there" with, if you can find the key.

>>> fredkaiser at verizon.net 2/10/2005 7:32:50 PM >>>
Lets see we have bass players,  mandolin want-a bees, guitarists,
ukelele,
admitted banjo players, piano gurus and even a harmonica or two on the

list.  Now if I could get all of you guys together to practice, I might

find a spot for the Traveling Rhodies at this years Philadelphia Folk
Festival.

Fred Kaiser
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft Washington PA