[Rhodes22-list] The 1st Shoe Has Dropped

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 10 23:42:02 EST 2005

Ben,

I think Broin picked the wrong candidate.  But, of course, I don't get to
make that call.

I checked with my professional references.  So far, MRI in Kansas City has
interviewed my references.  But, Broin did not contact any of them.  How
does the interview process go as far as it apparently did with Broin with no
reference checks?  Now, I'm wondering if the outside job posting at Michigan
Ethanol was even legitimate or just for show in order to satify legal
requirements.  I'll probably never know the real answer.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium