[Rhodes22-list] Gulf Music! Waa Laa!

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Feb 13 13:24:15 EST 2005

Jim:
	Where were you when I was asking about Gulf Music and Jay sent me
the email about a cd of Gulf Music?  The problem with these musical goings
on is my hard drive capacity.

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "South Carolina's coast is just as treacherous as North
Carolina'a.  The Georgetown and Cape Romain lighthouses were built to help
vessels maneuver the inlets and channels of Winyah Bay and the Santee River
..." Terrance Zepke, Lighthouses of the Carolinas