Congratulations all! Re: [Rhodes22-list] Raven

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Mon Feb 14 09:10:18 EST 2005

Congratulations Peter and Tana and Mark and Julie!
Peter, Glad to hear you'll be sailing!
Mark & Julie - sounds like you're spending more and more time on Rachel.
All to the good - there were 7 robins in the yard this weekend and the snow
is almost gone so even we northerners have hopes of an early spring!

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD