[Rhodes22-list] Political - for Brad's Eyes - not related to sailing!

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 05:47:11 EST 2005

Ed, here's one for ya!  Brad

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore were in an
airplane that crashed. They're up in heaven, and God's
sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Al
first.

"Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion
engine is evil and that we need to save the world from
CFCs and that if any more freon is used, the whole
earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live
with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe
in?"

Bill replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people.
I think people should be able to make their own
choices about things and that no one should ever be
able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe
in feeling people's pain."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, that sounds
good. Come and sit at my right."

God then address Hillary. "Hillary, what do you
believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair."