[Rhodes22-list] Huh, ... Teaching..

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Fri Feb 18 13:56:35 EST 2005

  Roger,
  Those kids don't realize how lucky they are to have a guy like you
infront of their class.
   Maybe you can look at it from a spiritual side and realize that
there is a larger reason you must be teaching at this point in your
life.
   I say that American industry and Corporations in general have no
clue on how to hire the  BEST person for an important positions like
yours.  I say its a sign of the carelessness and ambivalence along
with nepotism and favoritism that makes this country look stupid and
weak to the world.
  I agree with you on headhunters, even though I've never been there.
I've found  agents and business managers  to have the same  cut
throat attitude, blaming that attitude on the nature of the business
or the world at large.  But I dont buy that  s__t  anymore.
  There are folks who care about others, who seen tragedy and hurt and
want to help, and do the right thing in all situations and there are
people who are SO separate from their TRUE selves that they would
sell their souls to a devil if there is one.
just my two cents on your situation.
  Remember who you are and you will be taken care of.
  Peace,
  Lou