[Rhodes22-list] List abuse.

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 20 05:05:19 EST 2005

Rummy,

All I did was challenge Bill to come up with something constructive in the
way of energy policy and stay on topic.  As far as calling anyone childish,
that's your analysis.  As an antinuke yourself, Rummy, I challenge you to
put forward a comprehensive plan to deal with our current energy situation.
That's called having a constructive conversation.  Please leave my job
situation and the size of my shorts out of it.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium