[Rhodes22-list] Political - for Brad's Eyes - notrelatedtosailing!

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Feb 22 09:18:25 EST 2005

Brad,

I was going to reply to your ss points but got distracted by something
closer to both our homes:

A Cindy Chen from a company that calls itself:
Beijing SYHC science and development company
at Room 313 Agriculture Building
Xicheng District, Beijing

sent me an e-mail expressing interest in doing business with us

We have no money to invest but are very interested in franchising the
building of the boats and suggested our franchise idea to Cindy.  She just
now called me and while she speaks English better than I do, I had
difficulty in hearing and understanding her and she said she would try
e-mail.

Is there any way I can tell if she represents a company of substance or is
just a Chinese Nigeria type outfit, before I take too much time with this
project since the address "Room number 313" gives me some reason for pause.

stan