[Rhodes22-list] HELP

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 13:29:45 EST 2005

Slim
Isn't there more teak shots that could be given to
them?  Those white interior shots look cheap espically
with that vinyl seat cushions.  Stan does a better job
on the Rhodes than what those 2 white interior shots
show.
Steve

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200502/23/attachment.jpg
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200502/23/attachment-0001.jpg