[Rhodes22-list] White Vs Teak

William P. Barry, III wp.barry at att.net
Wed Feb 23 20:49:04 EST 2005

I also have seen that particular boat in person and when trying to get ideas because it was manufactured about the same time we purchased our second R22 it had an excellent appeal. the poptop and sails etc were custom colored in a purple-blue tone and all together made the boat quite unique. These are the photos of the boat here:

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/ENCLOSURE.jpg

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/RAILS1.jpg

Will Barry
FORMER R22 Bulldog

(Limiting all topics to Rhodes boats ONLY as per rhodes owner's request.......!!!) Will be sure to keep my seaward topics elsewhere.

William P. Barry, III
barryw at hillsboroughems.com
wp.barry at att.net
NJ State EMT-B