[Rhodes22-list] Brad - Tayana buying guide

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 07:15:38 EST 2005

Mark,

Thanks for the info.  Ken is coming down the weekend
of March 4 to do some work on our building and some
sailing.  I need to install the auto-pilot on my boat
and some other work for a trip I'm making with my
oldest son and his friends over Spring Break.  Ken has
been in China for the last three weeks so we haven't
discussed specific boats for awhile.  I think the
Tayana would be a great boat for him and, as a
woodlover, he will fall in love with the interior.
I'm watching the market on the Tayana and a handful of
others to get a feel for what's available.  If you
stumble across something interesting, let me know.

Brad

http://www.tayanaowners.org/buyersguide/buyersguide.asp