[Rhodes22-list] Upgrade to a Seaward.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 08:20:44 EST 2005

Will,
This is getting way out of control. I WAS KIDDING. It's what I do. I'm an
equal opportunity kidder. You simply presented an opportunity at the right time
for captain Bob and me.
I have never contacted you back channel to get off the list, I've been very
up front about how I feel about the Seaward owners on this list. I  think your
attempt to put an order together was great, unfortunately, there  wasn't
enough interest. Yes, I have ordered several shirts and caps, many which  I have
given away to other Rhodes owners. Others on the list have placed  individual
orders for themselves. I placed the logo with Lands End in such a  manner that
anybody could place an order, not just me.
Why you wanted to start an order for a group, which you pointed out, you
don't belong to is beyond me, but nice try. Sorry it didn't work out.
It's unfortunate you can't recognize a playful jab vs a real punch.

Rummy