[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake Photos

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 17:16:26 EST 2005

Ron,

Our Rhodes 22 and now our Flicka both have more time on Kentucky Lake
than anywhere else. I just wish I had some pics from the last time Elton
was down there......we had quite a day sailing in the rain. I sure
missed seeing him in Chicago again this year. There's a few more KY Lake
pics over on the Flicka page.

Y'all feel free to wander around the site if you want. That's what it's
there for. :-)

Rik