[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake Photos

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 18:35:54 EST 2005

Anne,

You didn't see me waggle my wings?  Next week I'll
take Fan's camera and see if I can get some more
detail of your marina.  Also, not all of our DC-10's
have been upgraded to the new RVSM rules (pilot bs
talk) which means sometimes I fly by at 26,000 feet
which is even better.  I'll be on the computer early
tomorrow doing some research and I'll get you some
more stats.  Got more photo's too.

Brad