[Rhodes22-list] First and last sails of the year

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 2 07:59:01 EST 2005

Wally,
What a wonderful New Years! Sure has been warm in contrast
to our extremely unusual weather last week! Was a great day
for sailing here yesterday, but oh, we had to go across the dam,
gaze longingly at the lake and continue on to a party an hour
away at one of our racer's home in Madinsonville, KY.
Was very nice to see our fellow racers. At least 65 degrees!
What is wrong with your cushions?
Gee, I find the cushions from Stan just fabulous sleeping!
Happy 05,
Anne