[Rhodes22-list] radio and speakers

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 3 09:49:52 EST 2005

Tom,

Try the following articles from the FAQ web site:

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/stereo.html
http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/speaker.html

The following picture shows the AM/FM/WB radio installation on Dynamic
Equilibrium

http://www.rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/Galley-4.jpg

The attached JPG image file shows one of the four speakers installed in the
head area on the starboard side of the V-berth on Dynamic Equilibrium.  The
most important points are to keep the pwerful speaker magnets are far from
your ship's compass as possible and sufficiently far apart for good stereo
separation.

After you read these articles & look at the pictures, if you have any
further questions; then, ask away & we'll try to help.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium