[Rhodes22-list] Football

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 13:28:24 EST 2005

Rummy,

At this point, I'd have to be a fool to bet on the Queens.  They've lost
something like 18 out of 20 games played outside, continue their pattern of
starting the season great and then choking in or near the playoffs and a
bunch of them have the same cold/flu that I have--it's a Minnesota bug.

But just to make it more interesting...I recall that you ordered a case of
GS cookies from Michael--me too.  Payment is due this month.  I haven't sent
my money yet.  Have you?  See where this is going?  I'll bet a case o'
cookies on the Queens. We each will still receive shipment of our order,
but the loser has to pay for both.  What say ye?

Slim