[Rhodes22-list] helllo test

Alex Bell alexbell at lpmonline.net
Wed Jan 5 00:24:28 EST 2005

Anne, Rik, Steve,

Yep, alive and well. Pamela and I are still doing the canvas biz, and
it's become all consuming. We won several awards this year for our work
The business has a 6 month backlog of business, and we'll be making
money any day now.

Pamela had the flu in late Nov and it lasted about 10 days, With that
behind her, we're now back to normal. We're looking forward to a short
winter and early spring so we can go sailing. Mater of fact, at 73 and
sunny, today was a good one for that but we had some other things to do.
As usual. Looks like we will have a week of unseasonably warm weather
before winter comes back. Rummy's probably sailing these days in SC. We
haven't heard from him lately. My cell phone went missing, and after we
found it, it doesn't work. That is a problem cause all the phone numbers
are gone...

See ya later,

Alex