[Rhodes22-list] Mp3 test

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Thu Jan 6 07:38:30 EST 2005

Slim,

>From http://www.rhodes22.org/list/

ATTACHMENTS: You may include certain attachments to your messages.
Acceptable file types are: .bmp, .jpg, .tif, .gif, .png, pjpg, .xpng, .xwmf
- all other file types will be ignored. Attachments will be stripped out of
the message by the list server software and stored on the server. A URL link
to the attachment will be placed in the email. This helps users with slower
connections by keeping message size to a minimum.

Mark Kaynor