[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's question, Roger's Articles

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 21:48:24 EST 2005

Ed,
Actually, I was watching a program on the National Geographic TV channel
sometime today and they were discussing the Hydrogen project that GM has been
working on and they showed the three filling stations. All three were solar
powered. Obviously these are test stations and I'm sure will be made larger and
more efficient as demand requires. Two were in California and one was on the
east coast somewhere. I know, I watch to much television.

Rummy