[Rhodes22-list] Question of the day.

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Jan 6 22:53:31 EST 2005

Rummy,

   It looks like a hairy calf....and I think you got at birth (the hair probably came later).

   Actually it looks like a laceration/abrasion with the beginnings of a nice subcutaneous hematoma.  Next time you grab the cooler out of the bed of your pick-up, remember not to smack your shins on the hitch.

   Am I close?

 Todd