[Rhodes22-list] Mp3 test

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Fri Jan 7 16:55:06 EST 2005

Steve,

It's pretty darned easy to embed an inline mp3 on a web page.  I did it on http://theskinnyonbenny.com/blog/archives/00000071.php

If you want to try to do something like this, I can send you a line of  code to drop into your web page.  As you probably know, you don't need anything special to edit a web page.  Any text editor -s even notepad -- will do.

I know the masses demand access to your work.  Let me know if you want any help.

Ben