[Rhodes22-list] The Hydrogen Economy

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Fri Jan 7 16:33:55 EST 2005

Rummy,

Nuclear waste is going to be disposed of in the Yuka Mountain repository.
It's a done deal.

There's is no viable future energy scenario that doesn't have a significant
contribution from nuclear energy.  Can't get there without it - period.

As a country, we need to face reality, stop arguing about it, & get on with
the job.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium